[Openmcl-devel] possible trunk instability

Gary Byers gb at clozure.com
Tue May 21 23:28:42 PDT 2013

I'm doing some work on the GC in the CCL trunk; it's pretty likely that
any bugs that I introduce will not be subtle ones and that our automated
build system will tell us about any memory faults or cryptic nonsensical
errors soon after I check in the code that caused them.

So .. if you use the CCL trunk, you might want to refrain from
updating for the next few days.  I'll try to send a followup message
when the dust seems to have settled (in a day or two.)  At that point,
it'd be interesting and helpful to hear reports of ...  unsettled
dust; until then, it probably wouldn't be.