[Openmcl-devel] AgentCubes Lite: Sandboxed Lisp 3D authoring Application in Apple Mac Store

dto at blocky.io dto at blocky.io
Sun Sep 1 04:27:50 PDT 2013

 I thought that the GPL and LGPL (used by Clozure Common Lisp) were incompatible with the App Store EULA on the issue of downstream restrictions.
Can anyone at Clozure provide a definitive answer?

"10. Each time you redistribute the Library (or any work based on the
Library), the recipient automatically receives a license from the
original licensor to copy, distribute, link with or modify the Library
subject to these terms and conditions. You may not impose any further
restrictions on the recipients' exercise of the rights granted herein."

See also: http://www.fsf.org/blogs/licensing/more-about-the-app-store-gpl-enforcement