[Openmcl-devel] error in installing ACL2 with CCL

Renzo Orsini orsini at unive.it
Mon Sep 2 13:55:45 PDT 2013

When trying to install ACL2 with CCL, I receive the following message:

$ make LISP=/Applications/ccl/dx86cl64

... messages...
> Error: There is no package named "GUI" .
> While executing: CCL::%PARSE-TOKEN, in process listener(1).
> Type :GO to continue, :POP to abort, :R for a list of available restarts.
> If continued: Retry finding package with name "GUI".
> Type :? for other options.
1 >
then the installation proceed and terminate.

When I call the ACL2 executable, saved_acl2, the same error message is printed.

Is this an error arising from ACL2 or from my installation of CCL (which works both in terminal and from the Clozure CL64.app) ?
(I have the last version of CCL2)

Thank you very much.

Renzo Orsini