[Openmcl-devel] trying some ASuDF tests on Windows (was: Re: [asdf-devel] Volunteer for LispWorks testing?)

Dave Cooper david.cooper at genworks.com
Thu Sep 5 16:10:42 PDT 2013

[if this starts to be off-topic for the openmcl-devel list please don't
hesitate to ask me to take it off the cc list]

On Thu, Sep 5, 2013 at 6:29 PM, Faré <fahree at gmail.com> wrote:

> Please try again with the attached patch (totally untested, since I
> don't have Windows).
>

> > The issue with ";" vs. ":" for path separator I'm not sure exactly where
> > fix, so I leave that alone for the time being (anyone else care to jump
> on
> > it?) --- apparently that's not CCL-specific, but a general Windows asdf
> > testing issue?
> >
> I pushed an update to these two tests. Please pull and try again.

Ok I ran the tests with the rp.diff patch applied and the updates pulled
in.

With these changes, we are down to 3 failures: test-multiple.script,
test-run-program.script, test-utilities.script.

It looks like the test-multiple.script failure might be because "ln" is not
a known command on Windows.

test-run-program.script looks like it's giving Error Code 1 for the command
"echo ok 1" which as far as I know should work.

I'm not sure what is going wrong with test-utilities.script.

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/jc2cqwpkp06dupm/G3xWZXMC6b/cl/tests/asdf/output/2013-09-05/windows/ccl-1.10-f96-win-x86/ccl.text

--
My Best,

Dave Cooper, Genworks Support
david.cooper at genworks.com, dave.genworks.com(skype)
USA: 248-327-3253(o), 1-248-330-2979(mobile)
UK: 0191 645 1699