[Openmcl-devel] trying some ASuDF tests on Windows (was: Re: [asdf-devel] Volunteer for LispWorks testing?)

Faré fahree at gmail.com
Thu Sep 5 20:06:57 PDT 2013

Testing echo ok 1 via run-program as a list
TEST ABORTED: These two expressions fail comparison with EQUAL:
 '("ok 1") evaluates to ("ok 1")
 (RUN-PROGRAM '("echo" "ok" "1") :OUTPUT :LINES) evaluates to ("ok 1 ")

So somehow when using Windows, we get an extra space at the end? Madness!

Well, I'm outta here. You get to frob the tests until they pass.
You're a big boy and you understand those things as well as I do. Now,
where's the booze?

Young man, in mathematics you don't understand things,
you just get used to them. — John von Neumann (1903-1957)