[Openmcl-devel] run-program and performance

Paul Griffioen p.r.griffioen at cwi.nl
Wed Aug 6 03:32:57 PDT 2014

Thanks for the reply.

In my case the communication is mainly from lisp to the program.

As I wrote, I am not really certain what is causing this and I am trying to
eliminate obvious candidates. Now at least I know that the streams are
buffered.

It seems not so easy to pinpoint this issue. I am running ccl from
binaries. Maybe I can run ccl from source and see if I can do some
experiments, or do some profiling. Would you have any suggestions? Or any
specific relevant ccl code I could look at?