[Openmcl-devel] making contributions to ccl easier (by using git?)

Dmitry Igrishin dfigrish at gmail.com
Mon Nov 30 13:14:38 PST 2015

> > On Nov 30, 2015, at 2:48 PM, Dmitry Igrishin <dfigrish at gmail.com> wrote:
> >
> > As I said in the parallel thread, I would prefer the installator for
> Linux (sh bundle),
> > the installator for Windows, the dmg for Mac OS X, the sources +
> binaries tarball,
> > and the Git repo which contains shell scripts for downloading
> appropriate binaries
> > and hooks which runs this scripts automatically.
>
> Are you volunteering to write and test those pieces of software? Or are
> you volunteering somebody else to do it?

First of all, I'm new to Lisp and only on the way of learning it. I know a
little about CCL
(but I like it, as well as SBCL), and I completely forget SVN (didn't touch
it since 2010).
I also didn't have a much time to be volunteer due to my workload. So, it
would be
interesting to investigate and implement it, but it can take a long time in
my case.