[Openmcl-devel] CLIM2 on CCL

Toomas Altosaar toomas.altosaar at fi.abb.com
Tue Jul 26 09:39:30 PDT 2016

Ron:
I have been using MCL for building an "object compiler" for communication protocol specification and code creation purposes. The C-code that is generated runs in an embedded environment. 10 year old PowerMacs are still working fine (for now...).

Rainer:
I am not sure if "dedicated" is the right word that describes me best. I can think of better ones such as "lazy", "if it isn't broken, don't fix it", etc. Unfortunately, working alone with Lisp where others use C, I just have not found the time to explore seriously other Lisp alternatives. Thus my interest in the CLIM news.