[Openmcl-devel] cl-smtp error

Bill St. Clair wws at clozure.com
Mon Feb 26 00:09:11 PST 2018

Actually, your form probably failed on my Mac because I have no SMTP server
running on port 25. Duh.

$ telnet localhost 25
Trying ::1...
telnet: connect to address ::1: Connection refused
Trying fe80::1...
telnet: connect to address fe80::1: Connection refused
Trying 127.0.0.1...
telnet: connect to address 127.0.0.1: Connection refused
telnet: Unable to connect to remote host