[Openmcl-devel] Trying to build a single stepper

73budden . budden73 at gmail.com
Thu Jan 18 09:31:16 PST 2018

It looks like I found a proper place to patch. *x862-constant-alist*
is a variable where I can associate any data with a function to be
generated, and x86-immediate-label is a proper primitive to use for
that. I don't quite understand what it does, but as a side effect, a
constant is created so I have a place where to store indices of
function refrences amongst all function "constants".