[Openmcl-devel] armcl - fix ucontext_t so we can rebuild-ccl

R. Matthew Emerson rme at acm.org
Sat Jul 14 08:54:09 PDT 2018

The ARM port could benefit from some attention, but it’s not in a terrible state.  There’s a long-standing threading bug that has been extremely difficult to find.  There’s also a bug where it needs abnormally large thread stack sizes in certain circumstances.

The difference between the 1.11.5 and 1.12-dev branches is terribly significant on ARM (whereas there are many more differences on x86).