[Openmcl-devel] Windows Rebuild Anyone?

Steven Nunez steve_nunez at yahoo.com
Mon Nov 12 02:17:36 PST 2018

 I found the problem. For anyone else that encounters this: there is an easy to miss note in the makefile:

# Running make using msys2-installation-directory/mingw64.exe, not msys2.exe.
This make a difference. Perhaps we should highlight this a bit in the makefile to make it clear.

Fabrice, thank you.
Regards,    Steve