[Openmcl-devel] Troubleshooting FFI calls on ARM

Jeremy Shoemaker jeremy at codingkoi.com
Wed Jun 19 14:04:21 PDT 2019

> One suggestion: use %get-signed-long to read out a few bytes of memory at
the location reported by (external "getpid”) and then write a little C
program that does the same thing and see if you get the same result.

I'm not sure I entirely follow, at least the C program part. Are you
suggesting peeking at the memory pointed to by the `getpid` function in C?
I'm not quite sure how to do that, but my C is pretty rusty.