[Openmcl-devel] Is Clozure CL still being worked on?

Paul Krueger plkrueger at comcast.net
Mon Apr 19 06:08:14 PDT 2021

Just FYI, my code completely bypasses interface builder and creates everything procedurally. For a while I was interfacing nicely with the stand-alone IB, but that became impossible when Apple eliminated it. The Apple layout constraints that you can create procedurally (and my lisp implementation of constraint macros to make use of it in CCL) will let you develop windows that dynamically adapt pretty well. The code has several example programs to get you started with that way of thinking.