[Openmcl-devel] [csr21 at cam.ac.uk: [Sbcl-devel] Building under OpenMCL]

Christophe Rhodes csr21 at cam.ac.uk
Fri Jun 14 09:21:11 PDT 2002

Hi, all.

I'd just like to register my thanks to the OpenMCL developers, as today
I successfully built sbcl using OpenMCL (0.11+various patches) as a host
compiler; openmcl caught several unwarranted assumptions and
infelicities in the sbcl code, and the debugging support (working
backtrace, wow!) was invaluable in diagnosing sbcl's errors.

I enclose the mail I sent to sbcl-devel on this subject.

Many thanks again,

Christophe

----- Forwarded message from Christophe Rhodes <csr21 at cam.ac.uk> -----