[Openmcl-devel] OpenMCL future

Gary Byers gb at clozure.com
Sun Sep 8 12:54:17 UTC 2002

On Fri, 6 Sep 2002, Barry Perryman wrote:

> Gary,
> Do you have anywhere a document on the web site that contains the list of
> the things that needs to be done?
> Maybe something like this would help people decide what they think they can
> get involved with and help focus the development effort.
> Barry

That's a very good idea; I'll try to put something up (maybe a Wiki
page, or something like it) in the next day or so.

Another good idea that someone suggested a while ago would be to
provide a page of links to software that people had ported/were trying
to port to OpenMCL.  That'd also probably work best as something like
a Wiki (something that users could edit.)

Openmcl-devel mailing list
Openmcl-devel at clozure.com