[Openmcl-devel] Cocoa on Jaguar fix?

Doug McNaught doug at mcnaught.org
Tue Sep 17 19:28:17 PDT 2002

I would like to get into Cocoa programming with OpenMCL, but I am
running Jaguar and so I get the known failure that Gary posted about
on the bug-openmcl list.

1. Is this perchance fixed in CVS?
2. I am trying to figure out how to fix it, but I don't know Cocoa or
   Objective-C very well yet, so it's slow going.  It definitely
   appears that NSApplicationLoad() is necessary under Jaguar (though
   it may not be sufficient), but I'm not yet sure where it should be
   called.  Any pointers would be appreciated.
3. If I can get it working, what's the best way to make sure the app
   still works in pre-Jaguar (which doesn't have NSApplicationLoad()
   from what I can see)?

Thanks for any help you can give!

-Doug