[Openmcl-devel] How to set openmcl's exit status?

Kevin Rosenberg kevin at rosenberg.net
Fri Sep 27 16:46:54 PDT 2002

Hello,

I've recently taken over the maintainence of Debian's openmcl
package. In this new release that I'm creating (0.13+cvs updates),
I'm also adding support for Common Lisp Controller. To that end,
I need a way to set the exit status for the openmcl.

Basically, I need to attempt the compilation of an ASDF system.
I then wrap that in a handler-case and return to the shell an exit
status denoting whether any errors were signaled.

I've read through level-1/l1-readloop.lisp, and have grepped through
other files, but I haven't found a way to set the exit status.

Hopefully, someone can help me with this.

Thanks!

--
       Kevin Rosenberg        |  .''`.  ** Debian GNU/Linux **
  http://b9.com/debian.html   | : :' :      The  universal