[Openmcl-devel] My Experiences going from 0.13.2 to 0.13.4

bryan o'connor bryan at barmetta.com
Fri Feb 7 15:36:58 PST 2003

will you be making your changes available online?

i am also using john's LSP code for a project where i
will need redirects.  i'm replacing PHP code.  ;)

while i'm here, should we as a group maintain a page
at the openmcl wiki or cliki with pointers to openmcl
ported packages and projects?  does something like
this already exist?

					...bryan