[Openmcl-devel] Alpha-testing 0.14

Sven Van Caekenberghe sven at beta9.be
Wed Feb 26 13:50:46 PST 2003

Great!

I just tried it and the whole build process worked as documented.

(room t) enters the low level debugger..

I tried paserve, but the acl-mp-mcl.lisp file misses some stuff
(process run reasons).
If you want us to try some non-trivial stuff, we need some minimal info
on what is gone and what is new in mp. I am assuming that's the area
that needs most testing.

Sven

Sven Van Caekenberghe - mailto:sven at beta9.be
Beta Nine - software engineering - http://www.beta9.be