[Openmcl-devel] XML-RPC for OpenMCL (release 2)

Sven Van Caekenberghe sven at beta9.be
Mon Jan 6 08:24:32 PST 2003

Hi All,

I updated my LLGPL implementation of the XML-RPC (http://www.xmlrpc.com) protocol for OpenMCL: release 2, januari 6, 2003: now passing the XML-RPC validator tests, with various important bug fixes and improved documentation.

Both the client and server side are covered.

A basic XML parser, printer and representation as well as a base64 encoder/decoder are part of the implementation and could be used on their own.

The networking is implemented using OpenMCL sockets and multiprocessing. It is also possible to use Portable AllegroServe for the networking.

You can read more about it in the document http://homepage.mac.com/svc/xml-rpc-openmcl.html or download the code at http://homepage.mac.com/svc/xml-rpc.tgz

All feedback is welcome!

Enjoy,

Sven