[Openmcl-devel] OpenMCL.app

Damond Walker damosan at comcast.net
Fri Jun 27 14:13:07 PDT 2003

Hello,

    I've been playing with OpenMCL (0.14) from the console for the past few
weeks and I like it a lot.  It's so much faster than Clisp.

    I've built an image with all the Cocoa stuff included.  Doing a (require
'cocoa) brings up the listener as it should and it appears to work fine.

    I noticed the inclusion of an App package so I simply copied a
dppccl.image into the proper path and tried to fire it up.  It fails to load
and if you view the console you see messages like:

Unknown option: -psn_0_7208961

    I noticed that in cocoa-application.lisp there is a blurb about handling
a boggus commandline.  Can anyone help me figure out how to build an image
which supports being called from OS X directly instead of going to the
console?

Damond