[Openmcl-devel] new 0.14 alpha binaries

Gary Byers gb at clozure.com
Mon Mar 17 17:12:47 UTC 2003

There are new 0.14 alpha binaries in

They match what's in CVS at the moment.  There've been a number of internal
changes in the last couple of weeks; FASL files produced by earlier alpha
releases won't load in this one (and vice versa.)

I was able to conditionalize PortableAserve for #+openmcl-native-threads;
it compiles cleanly and I'll post the changes (to the last FTP-able
release form SourceForge) when it seems to run at least somewhat stably.
I don't -think- that it's too far away, but those are famous last words.

I'll also try to put together some sort of release notes describing
thread changes and issues; hopefully, that'll make testing/exercising
it easier for anyone interested in doing so.

Openmcl-devel mailing list
Openmcl-devel at clozure.com