[Openmcl-devel] new 0.14 alpha binaries

Sven Van Caekenberghe sven at beta9.be
Wed Mar 19 02:01:38 PST 2003

On Tuesday, March 18, 2003, at 11:51 PM, Sven Van Caekenberghe wrote:

> Tomorrow, I will test this combination with my web application.

Well, more reasons to like OpenMCL: thanks to Gary's port of
portableaserve-1.2.12c to openmcl-0.14-030317, I can now run my web
application using native threads, and the basic stuff works. This
project, code named LCARS, is using portableaserve, lisp server pages,
web actions, session and security support as well as postgresql
connectivity.

If you're interested I have a screenshot here:
http://homepage.mac.com/svc/lcars-on-openmcl-0.14.pdf
At the bottom of the web page you can see the version of the lisp
server ;-)

Sven

Sven Van Caekenberghe - mailto:sven at beta9.be
Beta Nine - software engineering - http://www.beta9.be