[Openmcl-devel] usefull toplevel commands

Marco Baringer mb at bese.it
Wed Mar 19 15:12:00 PST 2003

Gary Byers <gb at clozure.com> writes:

> Assuming that they work or could be made to, is it OK with you if they
> get incorporated into the next release ?

yes.

> > (in-package :ccl)

> >   (let* ((frame-sp (nth-raw-frame frame *break-frame* *current-stack-group*)))

my only real doubt is about the use of let* here, i noticed that the
other toplevel-commands used a let* form even if there was only one
variable being bound, i'm guessing they do so for a reason...

if these were to be included it would probably be a good idea to check
the validy of the N argument (i'm guessing count-value-in-frame, but i
don't have the time to test that).

--
-Marco
Ring the bells that still can ring.