[Openmcl-devel] cocoa

Gary Byers gb at clozure.com
Wed Mar 19 15:50:47 PST 2003

On Wed, 19 Mar 2003, Hamilton Link wrote:

> As people have said, the examples folder is distributed in the source
> distribution, and not in the binaries distribution.
>
> (not sure why that is... certainly I can see that you could want to run
> examples without needing source code for all of MCL... Gary, would that
> be a sensible change to make?)

I'm not sure whether that change makes sense (sense tends to be in the
eye of the beholder and to depend on context.)

One thing that might make sense (to these eyes in this context) is to
more clearly label what's included in each .tar.gz file on the distribution
pages.  People might look at that and say "Hmm.  That makes no sense at
all to me", but they'd at least have a better idea of where to find what
they're looking for.