[Openmcl-devel] Using Cocoa with MCL

Hamilton Link helink at sandia.gov
Mon May 5 11:18:35 PDT 2003

I imagine that any questions asked of the list will probably receive an
answer, but for my part I will try to answer any cocoa interface
questions (although implementation details of the cocoa ffi are more
Gary's bailiwick). Honestly, I should continue pursuing this line of
development anyway. Please send questions to the list rather than
directly to me, however, in particular because there are several other
people who have done cocoa/openmcl interface stuff.

On Monday, May 5, 2003, at 06:02 AM, openmcl-devel-bounces at clozure.com