[Openmcl-devel] How to use lisp program in unix pipeline

Frank Sonnemans openmcl at sonnemans.net
Tue May 13 02:31:29 PDT 2003

Gary,

Thanks for the exhaustive reply. From what you write I have another scenario
in mind. Instead of having many multi megabyte images I can create one
specialized image which does nothing but load a fasl (or lisp) file which is
the first commandline parameter, call a sort of main function which gets the
rest of the commandline options as a parameter and exit. This way openmcl
would behave like a shell executing a shell script on steroids.

Regards,

Frank