[Openmcl-devel] Anonymous CVS access via SSH

Gary Byers gb at clozure.com
Sun Nov 30 00:38:48 PST 2003

The archive <ftp://clozure.com/pub/clozure-ssh-anoncvs.tar> contains
some SSH identification and configuration information that should
allow people whose firewalls allow SSH traffic to access CVS
repositories on clozure.com.  (Some people are behind firewalls that
don't allow "CVS pserver" access.)

I think that the README file in the archive is accurate, and I think
that everything on the server side is set up to allow this.

If anyone wants CVS write access, please let me know.  (If you had
write access before the disk crash, it'll probably need to be
reinstated, though there's a slim chance that those backup CD-Rs
that were readable might contain this info.)

Gary Byers
gb at clozure.com