[Openmcl-devel] apple nib question

Gary Byers gb at clozure.com
Thu Apr 29 13:48:12 PDT 2004

On Thu, 29 Apr 2004, alex crain wrote:

> This probably has a very simple answer.

Probably.  Off the top of my head, I don't know it ...

> If I rename OpenmclInspector.nib to myOpenmclInspector.nib and then
> change the
> defparameter declaration in cocoa-inspector.lisp, I get this message:
>
> 2004-04-28 12:50:13.102 [3988] -[InspectorWindowController loadWindow]:
> failed to load window nib file 'myOpenmclInspector'.
>
> If I change the name back in both places, it works again.
>
> Why?

One possibility (a nice theory at least, that may have nothing to do
with reality) is that there are other references to the nib file name
within the .nib bundle itself.

Does opening the old .nib in Interface Builder, saving it under the
new name, then hiding (moving/renaming) the old .nib bundle behave
differently than what you tried ?