[Openmcl-devel] ffi-gen problem with va_list

Andrew P. Lentvorski, Jr. bsder at mail.allcaps.org
Mon Aug 16 11:32:19 PDT 2004

On Aug 16, 2004, at 2:53 AM, Gary Byers wrote:

> shell> pkg-config --cflags glib-2.0

Yup, been using Gtk long enough that I got that right.

> There are significant differences between the preprocessors used by
> GCC 2.95 and GCC 3.X, and it generally doesn't work too well to process
> one version's preprocessor output with an FFIGEN derived from the other
> version.  (As I recall, the differences are significant enough that
> one might not even get this far.)

Yes, I appear to be using a 2.95 based ffigen.

Somehow, I missed the announcement of the new ffigen, probably because
it was classified as spam.  I had to go back to the pipermail archives
here:

http://clozure.com/pipermail/openmcl-devel/2004-August/001855.html

Tt dig it out.  I'll try that one now.

Thanks,