[Openmcl-devel] wrapping foreign objects in lisp classes

Cyrus Harmon ch-openmcl at bobobeach.com
Tue Aug 17 01:08:26 PDT 2004

Well, to at least partially answer my own question, digging a bit
deeper on google points back to the openmcl-list where the relevant bit
about validate-superclass is cited.

Which leads to another question: why is the validate-superclass in the
objc-clos stuff as follows:

(defmethod validate-superclass ((c1 objc:objc-class) (c2
objc:objc-class))
   t)

instead of:

(defmethod validate-superclass ((c1 objc:objc-class) (c2
objc:objc-class-object))
   t)

which is its superclass, right?

Thanks again,