[Openmcl-devel] make-record malloc/free question

Cyrus Harmon ch-openmcl at bobobeach.com
Fri Aug 20 01:31:54 PDT 2004

The ivector stuff seems cool, but still leaves the responsibility of
disposing of the memory to the client. I was hoping to make classes
that wrap foreign memory access and look like lisp objects to the
client. The terminate stuff looks like the right direction and these
two approaches aren't mutually exclusive.

Thanks,

Cyrus