[Openmcl-devel] Code profiling?

Hamilton Link hamlink at comcast.net
Fri Aug 27 11:58:52 PDT 2004

AND FYI -- if you want to use CHUD, try figuring out the spatch file
thing from the 3.0 docs (available in the 3.5.2 release of CHUD, the
4.0 docs haven't been written yet as confirmed to me by a Shark
developer/rep)....

and SUBMIT A BUG REPORT if you can't get it to work. This will raise
the visibility and priority of the fix, or so the Shark dev guy told
me.