[Openmcl-devel] Ways around the with-simple-restart bug?

Dan Knapp dankna at accela.net
Tue Dec 7 17:18:17 PST 2004

> Make a file called "catalog" which contains something like this:

   Hmm, I have a catalog file, but it only seems to work for some of the
files.
I have been using the <rewriteSystem> and <rewriteURI> tags, though,
not the ones you use, and I didn't use a <group> tag.  That may well be
the reason, I'll look into it.

> Define an environment variable named "XML_CATALOG_FILES" show value is
> the pathname of the catalog file.

   Already done.

> If you create definitions for all the referenced DTDs and stylesheets,
> the build should be dramatically faster (I maintain the DocBook system
> at my employer, and our docs build in less than 10 secoonds when the
> catalog is correct, versus several minutes when it isn't.)

   Yeah, I see a similar time difference.

   Well, I just need to mess with it more, experiment, find out exactly
what
isn't working, and fix it.  Takes time is all. I appreciate the help.

-- Dan Knapp