[Openmcl-devel] Re: ffigen

rm at fabula.de rm at fabula.de
Wed Dec 8 13:13:40 PST 2004

On Wed, Dec 08, 2004 at 11:32:31AM -0600, Rick Taube wrote:

> >;-) Ah, i see where you want to go. I'll try to build on on a fast
> >Inteloid
> >

> yeah, but not just a gtk-x86.ffi. for example, an ALSA sound ffi for
> sbcl or cmu would be cool... ;)

That's what i envisioned. Ok, i've wrapped up all my ffigen stuff
and put it on our server - that tarball also includes a precompiled
version for i368 (built on Debian). Since gcc doesen't really depend
on a lot of dynamically linked libraries this _should_ work on a resonable
new Linux system. I#ve also included a modified version of h-to-ffi.sh
that is backwards-compatible with the distributed 'populate.sh' scripts
and includes my bugfix as well.

 HTH RalfD