[Openmcl-devel] Possible problem with host-namestring

Gary King gwking at cs.umass.edu
Sun Jan 4 17:46:10 PST 2004

Thanks Gary,

I understand that this is implementation dependent (and that "wrong"
was the _wrong_ word to use <smile>). Your reasons make sense and I'll
create a work around.

Thanks again.

--
Gary Warren King, Lab Manager
EKSL East, University of Massachusetts * 413 577 0176

When you lose small businesses, you lose big ideas.
   -- Ted Turner, Washington Post May 30, 2003