[Openmcl-devel] (no subject)

Gary King gwking at cs.umass.edu
Mon Jan 12 16:20:03 PST 2004

I'm getting the following error:

 > Error in process listener(1): Array index 11 out of bounds for
#<Unprintable CCL::IMMEDIATE : #x6000003> .
 > While executing: CCL::EXTRACT-INSTANCE-EFFECTIVE-SLOTDS

while loading a file. In case it matters, I first got the following
exception:

"Unhandled exception 11 at 0x010d6c68, context->regs at #xf0135538
Read operation to unmapped address 0xb5fffffd
  While executing: #<Function EXTRACT-INSTANCE-EFFECTIVE-SLOTDS
#x050b062e>
? for help

When I restarted OpenMCL and reloaded, I got the error. The function
being executed is make-load-form-saving-slots. FWIW, the class whose
instance is in question has only 7-slots. Also FWIW, this code loads
under regular MCL. I'm not sure how to go about fixing this one.

Rather than putting lots of stuff in this e-mail, I'll wait to hear
what might be useful in determining what goes wrong.

Thanks,
--
Gary Warren King, Lab Manager
EKSL East, University of Massachusetts * 413 577 0176

“Trusting to escape scrutiny by fixing the public gaze upon the
exceeding brightness of military glory, that attractive rainbow that
rises in showers of blood —that serpent’s eye, that charms to destroy,
he plunged into war.”
   -- Abraham Lincoln (of James Polk, his president and the
commander-in-chief)