[Openmcl-devel] CVS problem

Gary King gwking at cs.umass.edu
Wed Jan 14 09:55:20 PST 2004

I'm starting to feel like an idiot! When I follow the instructions for
getting OpenMCL sources, I get an error. To wit:

[Polanyi:~/CVS/unix] gwking% cvs -d
:pserver:cvs at clozure.com:/usr/local/publiccvs login
(Logging in to cvs at clozure.com)
CVS password:
gwking% cvs -d :pserver:cvs at clozure.com:/usr/local/publiccvs get ccl/
cvs server: cannot find module `ccl' - ignored
cvs [checkout aborted]: cannot expand modules

Note that I can check out the CVSROOT folder:

[Polanyi:~/CVS/unix] gwking% cvs -d
:pserver:cvs at clozure.com:/usr/local/publiccvs get CVSROOT
cvs server: Updating CVSROOT
U CVSROOT/checkoutlist
U CVSROOT/commitinfo
U CVSROOT/config
U CVSROOT/cvswrappers
U CVSROOT/editinfo
U CVSROOT/loginfo
U CVSROOT/modules
U CVSROOT/notify
U CVSROOT/rcsinfo
U CVSROOT/taginfo
U CVSROOT/verifymsg

I'm just plain confused.

TIA,
--
Gary Warren King, Lab Manager
EKSL East, University of Massachusetts * 413 577 0176

"When war, like the one now in Iraq, threatens the fate of humanity, it
is even more urgent for us to proclaim, with a firm and decisive voice,
that only peace is the way of building a more just and caring society.”
   -- Pope John Paul II