[Openmcl-devel] "dppccl --version" feature request

Rick Taube taube at uiuc.edu
Thu Jan 22 07:39:55 PST 2004

of course this is what i already do (except that I also have to parse
the actual version tag from the string). But as you can see, its a bit
of a mess. I was simply asking for an easy shell mechanmism for
accomplishing this, along the lines of what guile, clisp, gcc, emacs,
xemacs, bash, tsch... offer.