[Openmcl-devel] Please advise, While executing: LOAD-EXTERNAL-FUNCTION

Kim Young Hoo m212a at mac.com
Sat Jan 31 10:13:35 PST 2004

Hello!

Today I 	installed openMCL 0.14-031220 'binary version' to my mac
(OS X.3 Panther)

But There isn't any example, only DOC and scripts directory, is it
right?
So I download 'source version' and copied source version's example
directory to my binary ccl directory.

And i launched openmcl and invoked "cocoa.lisp"

then:

? (require "COCOA")
; Warning: Interface file #4P"ccl:darwin-headers;cocoa;functions.cdb"
does not exist.
; While executing: CDB-OPEN
; Warning: Interface file #4P"ccl:darwin-headers;libc;functions.cdb"
does not exist.
; While executing: CDB-OPEN
 > Error in process listener(1): Foreign function not found:
OS::|_dyld_image_count|
 > While executing: LOAD-EXTERNAL-FUNCTION
 > Type :POP to abort.
Type :? for other options.