[Openmcl-devel] First draft!

Gary Byers gb at clozure.com
Mon Jul 5 05:05:12 PDT 2004

On Sun, 20 Jun 2004, Dan Knapp wrote:

>    Well, I'm ready for y'all to see what I've done with the
> documentation.  This is by no means
> finished; it's barely begun.  However, it's at the point where it's not
> as bad as what was up
> before.  (If I say so myself!)  Therefore, it is my pleasure to
> announce a first draft for
> review.  No critique is too large, nor too small.

Sorry that it's taken so long; I finally got a chance to build and
install Dan's revised documentation.

If anyone gets a chance to poke around on:

<http://newsite.openmcl.clozure.com>

and report broken links or other formatting/layout problems they find,
that'd be helpful.  (The content -should- be the same as what Dan's
been offering for the last few weeks; at this point, I'm mostly concerned
with whether that gets built and installed correctly on the webserver.)

>From the poking that I've done, it looks OK; if that holds up for a
few days, I'll try to replace the current website content (including
documentation) with Dan's new stuff.