[Openmcl-devel] First draft!

Dan Knapp dankna at accela.net
Wed Jul 7 03:49:10 UTC 2004

   ... Actually, it was that Emacs didn't know about it.  Which I had
fixed before but not
permanently, you know how it goes.  Anyhow, I've now checked that stuff
in, so give
it a look, Hamilton.  CVS log entry:

   Clarify wording and correct mistakes in sections 1.1.2, 1.2.1, 1.3.1,
1.4.2 (split into 1.4.2 and 1.4.3), 1.7.1, 2.1, 2.2, 4.2, and 6.3.  See
the message <93985B4E-CEBC-11D8-8849-000A958F1B6A at comcast.net> on
openmcl-devel for discussion.

   Also, global changes to correct indentation of <programlisting>s.  I
be cross if this needs to be done again: nxml-mode's auto-reindentation
feature messes it up.  I have not thoroughly looked-over the html
from the reindented listings, although I see no way it could have been
messed up.

... And, which I forgot to say in the log, I added an introductory
section to the
chapter on Gray Streams.  It's basically a minor cleanup of the notes I
made when
attempting to use Gray Streams for my own project, so it's not really
organized, but it's better than no introduction.  I'll do more work on
this, of course.

-- Dan Knapp