[Openmcl-devel] Crash on allocating new pointer

Dan Knapp dankna at accela.net
Sat Jul 10 13:28:48 PDT 2004

   Oh, yes, sorry for not responding.  It's readable and to-the-point, I
don't see a need to
make content edits on it.  What I'm going to do is convert it to
Docbook (trivial to do by
hand, for something this size) so that it can be included as a section
in the main
documentation.  Sound good?

   Thanks for the reminder, I'll put it up later today.

   Right now, I'm busily trying to make the docs be valid xhtml, since I
realized I'd never
fixed that.  Kind of a problem, since as things stand only Safari can
handle the links
correctly...

-- Dan Knapp