[Openmcl-devel] Doc updates

Dan Knapp dankna at accela.net
Sun Jul 11 00:08:33 PDT 2004

   Yeah, take a look at http://openmcl.clozure.com/openmcl.css if you
want to see how those
pretty code boxes are made.

   The indentation of the code is entirely my fault, and this is not the
first time I've had this
issue.  Nxml-mode, which I use to do the editing, likes to remove the
indentation...  I'll
go fix that now.

   One thing that would be helpful for any future contributions, which I
just thought of,
is to keep any <pre> sections to fifty columns.  That's the width of
the code boxes.  Why?
Well, different people use different font sizes; I lean toward the
large end because I
like to sit far back from the monitor and not have to crane my neck.
So I picked a
compromise width that looked reasonable to me, and it should be safe to
assume
nobody will want it narrower...

-- Dan Knapp