[Openmcl-devel] compiling large files.

Hamilton Link helink at sandia.gov
Thu Jun 3 08:28:10 PDT 2004

Possibly. I have worked with pretty big data sets in openmcl and what
you're doing was also my approach to making a big honkin' fasl file, so
that part should work. But I think my data was a smallish list of large
matrices.

(apropos "SIZE") shows this, among other things...
   ARRAY-TOTAL-SIZE-LIMIT,  Value: 16777216

So I would guess from your description that you're running into this
when the compiler calls make-load-form on your list. Can you confirm
this is somewhere up the stack from vector-push-extend?