[Openmcl-devel] yielding to a thread

Cyrus Harmon ch-openmcl at bobobeach.com
Wed Jun 30 15:19:14 UTC 2004

On perhaps a similar note, I'm having trouble with portableaserve. It
used to work for me, but now seems to fire off a new thread, go through
the motions of starting up and then quit. I'm pretty sure the behavior
was different a few weeks ago and that I didn't change anything, other
than trying to stay current with the OpenMCL tree (which had other
things like the SLIME fixes) that I wanted. Did thread behavior
recently change?