[Openmcl-devel] Handling error in a callback

taube at uiuc.edu taube at uiuc.edu
Tue Mar 30 23:30:44 UTC 2004

>and there's no good way to exit the (nested) break loop.
>You should clearly be able to exit the break loop in this
>it's less clear to me where you should exit -to-.  (One
>choice might be to simply unwind out of as much lisp code as
we can
>and kill the thread.)

is this something that you will be adding to cvs? would it be
possible to establish some unwind-protect in the callback such
that it could have the option of "resetting" after an error
before unwinding further to the top-level? but really, pretty
much any solution other than the current situation of not
being able to recover would be a help!

Rick Taube