[Openmcl-devel] Recent Doc Changes

Dan Knapp dankna at accela.net
Thu Nov 11 18:09:10 PST 2004

   I'm still in the process of editing the Cocoa docs into a more useful
form.
Here are some changes I've made recently; please look them over and
let me know if there are any inaccuracies.

   There is a new chapter, "Questions and Answers", right before what
was chapter two.  Currently, it only has three items.

   There is a brief "Recommended Reading" note at the end of chapter
nine.  If anyone has suggestions for reference documentation that it
would be appropriate to link from other chapters, let me know.

   The dictionary in chapter ten documents the class ccl::ns-lisp-string,
because it seems to be of general utility.

   Chapter ten is slightly reorganized, although none of my new content
is up yet.

-- Dan Knapp