[Openmcl-devel] sharing data between fortran and OpenMCL

Raffael Cavallaro raffaelcavallaro at mac.com
Sat Oct 2 13:49:49 UTC 2004

On Oct 1, 2004, at 8:21 PM, Gary Byers wrote:

> I hope that it's clear that lisp memory management issues are best
> visualized in terms of noirish Edward Hopper paintings ...

Yes, I'll bet that tips would go way up if the bouncer forced everyone
to change seats 3 or 4 times a meal by shoving them around. Well, maybe
it's better to look at it as protection money rather than tips…

Naturally not all aspects of an analogy can hold perfectly, but It's
really quite good -  I hope it finds it's way into the permanent
OpenMCL documentation. Informative *and* entertaining.

Raffael Cavallaro, Ph.D.
raffaelcavallaro at mac.com